To add Inspection entries on an iOS device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool from your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Inspections.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the desired information:
Inspector: Tap the Inspector field. Enter the name of the person who performed the inspection.
Start Time: Tap the Start Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
End Time: Tap the End Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
Inspection Type: Tap the Inspection Type field. Enter the type of inspection that was performed.
Inspecting Entity: Tap the Inspecting Entity field. Enter the type of inspector that performed the inspection.
Location: Select a location from the menu. Tap a tiered location to pull up any sub locations. Tap Add to add that location. You may also tap QR in the top right to scan a location's QR code if a team member has Generated Location QR Codes for the jobsite.
Area: Tap the Area field. Enter the area within the specified location that was inspected.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
Add Attachments: Tap Add Attachment. Select one of the following:
- Choose from Library: This will take you to the photos in your device's library. You can then select an image to add to the entry.
- Take photo: This will open your camera application so you can take a photo and directly add it to the entry.
- Browse: This will take you to saved and downloadable items available on your mobile device.
- Tap Save.