To add Equipment Log entries on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Manage any equipment added to this log by viewing the Equipment list in the Equipment page of the Admin tool (Note: Requires Admin permissions on the Admin tool).
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool from an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new log item.
- Tap Equipment Log.
- Tap + to add a new log item.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information.
Equipment Name: Tap the Equipment Name field. Enter the name of the equipment.
# Hours Operating: Enter the number of hours the equipment was operating.
# Hours Idle: Enter the number of hours the equipment was idle.
Cost Code: Tap the Cost Code field. Select from the drop-down menu the cost code associated with the entry.
Location: Select a location from the menu. Tap a tiered location to pull up any sub locations. Tap Add to add that location. You may also tap QR in the top right to scan a location's QR code if a team member has Generated Location QR Codes for the jobsite.
Inspected: By default, the Inspected button will be set to 'No.' Toggle the Inspected button to 'Yes' if the equipment was inspected that day.
Inspection Time: Enter the time the equipment was inspected by selecting the hour and minutes from the menu.
Add Attachments: Tap Add Attachment. Select one of the following:
- Choose from Library: This will take you to the photos in your device's library. You can then select an image to add to the entry.
- Take photo: This will open your camera application so you can take a photo and directly add it to the entry.
- Browse: This will take you to saved and downloadable items available on your mobile device.
Notes: Enter any notes that may describe the entry.
- Tap Save.