To add Delivery Log entries from an iOS device using Procore's mobile application.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new log entry.
- Tap Delivery Log.
- Tap the + to add a new log item.
- Tap into the item's fields to enter in the relevant information.
Delivery From: Tap the Delivery From field. Enter the name of the entity that delivered the items.
Time: Indicate the time the entry happened by selecting the hour and minutes from the menu that appears.
Tracking Number: Tap the Tracking Number field. Enter the tracking number of the delivery.
Add Attachments: Tap Add Attachment. Select one of the following:
- Choose from Library: This will take you to the photos in your device's library. You can then select an image to add to the entry.
- Take photo: This will open your camera application so you can take a photo and directly add it to the entry.
- Browse: This will take you to saved and downloadable items available on your mobile device.
Contents: Tap the Contents field. Enter the contents of the delivery.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Tap Save.