Also available on
To add Call Log entries from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Users can also automatically save a call's information to Call Log from the Directory tool. See "Add a Call Log Entry from the Directory (iOS)" in the See Also section below.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool from your iOS mobile device.
- Select the date for which you want to add a log item.
- Tap the Call Log.
- Tap + to add a new log item.
- Tap into the item's fields to enter in the relevant information.
Call From: Tap the Call From field. Enter the name of the person who called.
Call to: Tap the Call to field. Enter the name of the person who received the call.
Start Time: Tap the Start Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
End Time: Tap the End Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.