To add an entry to the Accident Log on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool from your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the day to which you want to add a log entry.
- Tap the Accident Log.
- Tap + to add a new log item.
- Tap into the log item's fields to enter in the relevant information.
Party Involved: Tap the Party Involved field. Enter the person involved in the accident.
Time: Indicate the time the entry happened by selecting the hour and minutes from the menu that appears.
Company Involved: Tap the company involved field. Enter the company that was involved in the accident.
Add Attachments: Tap Add Attachment. Select one of the following:
- Choose from Library: This will take you to the photos in your device's library. You can then select an image to add to the entry.
- Take photo: This will open your camera application so you can take a photo and directly add it to the entry.
- Browse: This will take you to saved and downloadable items available on your mobile device.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Tap Save.