To create a timesheet on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Timesheets tool.
- Tap plus .
- Tap to select the crew or employees for whom you want to create a timesheet.
- Tap Add Line next to the employee's name.
- Tap Next.
- Tap the fields to add the following information:
- An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- Optional fields can be enabled or disabled in the Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Classification: Select the employee classification from the drop-down menu associated with the time entry.
- Sub Job: Select from the drop-down menu the sub job associated with the time entry.
- *Cost Code: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Manage Time Tracking Settings.
- Location: Select from the drop-down menu the location where the work was performed by that user.
- *Start Time: Select the time the user began working.
- *Stop Time: Select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Lunch Time: Select from the drop-down menu the amount of time taken for a lunch break. Select from the following options:
- The amount of time selected will be subtracted from the Total Time.
- This field will only be available if Start Time and Stop Time is enabled.
- 0 min (Default)
- 30 min
- 45 min
- 60 min
- Time Type: Tap to select the type of pay being entered. Select one the following options:
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can add custom time types to this list. See Manage Time Tracking Settings for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to indicate that the work is billable.
- Description: Tap to type an additional description that will appear in the timecard.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Submit.