To use the search and filter options to locate RFIs on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permission and higher on the project's RFIs tool.
- Additional Information:
- Use the search tool to further narrow the displayed results. The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
- The filters that you apply (by selecting items in the Add a Filter drop-down list) are persistent and will be retained for your next session, unless you click Clear All.
Search for an RFI
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool from an Android device.
- Tap Search () to enter a keyword or phrase into the search bar. Procore returns search results for the following fields:
Filter for RFIs
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool.
- Tap Filter ().
- Tap to apply the following filter(s):
- Sort By:
- Number: Filter RFIs by number.
- Due Date: Filter RFIs by due date.
- Title: Filter RFIs by title.
- Status: Tap one of the following options:
- All: (Default) View all RFIs regardless of status.
- Open: Filter the list to view only active RFIs in Open status. This does NOT include RFIs in the Recycle Bin.
- Closed: Filter the list to view only active RFIs in the Closed status. This does NOT include RFIs in the Recycle Bin.
- Draft:Filter the list to view only active RFIs in the Draft status. This does NOT include RFIs in the Recycle Bin. See What is a 'Draft' RFI?
- Ownership: Filter by one of the following options:
- All Items: (Default) View all RFIs regardless of assignee.
- My Items: Filter for RFIs assigned to you.
- Location: Filter RFIs by location.
- Assignee: Filter RFIs by assignee.
- Sub Job: Filter RFIs by subjob
- Sort By:
- Tap Done.
- To clear applied filters tap Reset. Otherwise, your filters will remain applied until you clear or change them.