Also available on
To close an RFI from your Android mobile device.
Users with 'Admin' level permission can change an RFIs 'Status' to Closed at any time. This indicates the RFI needs no other action.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's RFIs tool.
- Complete the steps in Create an RFI.
- Additional Information:
- You can close an RFI whether or not it has any responses.
- After you close an RFI, you are NOT permitted to add questions or responses.
- If you want to reopen a closed RFI at a later time, see Reopen an RFI.
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool on an Android device.
- Tap the RFI you want to close.
- Tap Edit ().
- Tap the Status drop-down menu.
- Tap Closed.
Note: When you close an RFI, the assignee and members of the distribution list will be notified via email.
- Tap Save.