To place a convenient widget on your device's home screen for quick access to project information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read only,' 'Standard,' or 'Admin' permissions on the project in Procore.
- Users will only see dashboards and modules that reflect tools and assets that they have permissions to view in the tool.
- On your Android device, open your Widget manager.
E.g. Long tap on the Home screen of your device and select Widgets, or pinch to zoom out on the Home screen of your device and select Widgets.
- Scroll to Procore.
- Tap, hold, and drag it to where you want it to display on your device's screen.
- Tap the gear icon to set up the widget.
- Select the project from which you want to display information.
- Select which tools you want to display.
- Tap Done.
Tip! Long hold the widget to resize, view app info, or remove the widget.
- Repeat for as many widgets/projects as you would like to add.