Also available on
This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To use the search and filter functions to locate plant entries on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' level permission or above on the project's Plant tool.
Search for Plant Entries
- Navigate to the Plant tool.
- Tap Search ().
- Type a keyword or phrase in the Search box.
- Display Name
- ID #
- The search query will automatically return results matching the following fields:
Filter Plant Entries
- Navigate to the project's Plant tool.
- Tap Filter ().
- Tap one of the following filters:
- Tap Apply.