Also available on
To download a photo from your project's Photos tool on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the project's Photos tool.
- You must give the Procore application access to your photos on your Android device.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool on your Android mobile device.
This reveals the project's photos feed.
- Navigate to the photo you want to download.
- Tap the vertical ellipsis (⋮)
- Tap Download.
Note: This will download the photo to your Android mobile device.