ObjectiveTo delete photos from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Photos tool.
- Anything you delete will automatically be put in the 'Recycle Bin' which can be found when you log in to Procore on the web (the Recycle Bin is not currently available from an Android device). If you delete a photo by accident, you can navigatet tot he Recycle Bin in the web app. See Retrieve a Photo from the Recycle Bin.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Photos tool on an Android device.
- Tap the photo you want to delete.
- Tap the vertical ellipsis (⋮).
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Delete in the pop-up window to confirm you want to delete the photo.