To edit a My Time entry on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or higher on the company's Timecard tool.
- The Timecard tool must be enabled by the Company's Procore Point of Contact in order to view My Time on your projects.
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a timecard entry in the Daily Log for that day on both the web application and the mobile app.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your project's My Time tool on your Android mobile device.
- Tap the entry you would like to edit.
- Tap the Edit icon ().
- Tap a field to edit the information you would like to change or update.
- Tap Save.