To edit a My Time entry on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the company's Timecard tool.
- Additional Information:
- You must be marked as an employee of your company to see My Time as an option on your project. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a time entry in the Daily Log, Company Timecard, and if Timesheets is enabled, Project and Company Timesheets tools.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your project's My Time tool on your Android mobile device.
- Locate the time entry ou would like to edit. See Search for and Filter My Time Entries for more information.
- Tap the time entry.
- Tap the Edit icon .
- Tap a field to update the information.
- Tap Save.