To add a My Time entry on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or higher on the company's Timecard tool.
- The Timecard tool must be enabled by the Company's Procore Point of Contact in order to view My Time on your projects.
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a timecard entry in the Daily Log for that day on both the web application and the mobile app.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to your project's My Time tool on your Android mobile device.
- Tap the Create New icon ().
- Tap the following fields to enter the appropriate information.
- Date: Enter a date for the time entry.
- Cost Codes: Select the appropriate cost code for the time entry.
Note: To edit the cost codes for your company, have your company's Procore administrator Add and Edit Project Cost Codes.
- Type: Select the type of pay for which the entry qualifies.
- Billable: Select whether the entry is billable or not.
- # Hours: Select the amount of hours associated with the entry.
- Description: Enter a more detailed description for the entry.