To convert a meeting to minutes, which moves the meeting from agenda mode to minutes mode. You can then add meeting minutes to the meeting.
When you first create a meeting, the system automatically places the meeting into agenda mode. While the meeting is in agenda mode you can set up the meeting details (see Create a Meeting, Create a Meeting Category, and Add a Meeting Item). Once the meeting occurs, you can click the Convert to Minutes button. This switches the meeting to minutes mode. This allows you to mark the attendees as Absent or Present. It also lets you capture the meeting minutes for each meeting item on the agenda.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Meetings tool.
- Navigate to the Meetings tool on an Android device.
- Tap the meeting you want to convert to minutes.
- Tap Convert to Minutes.
Note: The meeting details will now indicate 'Minutes Mode,' which means you have completed all meeting planning and are ready to take notes on the meeting.
- To add minutes to the meeting, tap the Business subtab.
- Tap Add a meeting item.
- Tap the 'Minutes' field to add minutes to the meeting.
- Tap Save.