Add a business item to a meeting from your Android mobile device.
In Procore, a meeting item (a.k.a., an 'agenda item') is single, distinct topic on a meeting agenda. If you are facilitating a meeting using Procore's Meetings tool, you can add categorized or uncategorized meeting items to any meeting that you create.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Meetings tool.
- If you want to organize your meeting items into a specific category, you must first create a category. See Create a Meeting Category. If you do not create or specify a category for a meeting item, it is placed into the 'Uncategorized Items' area by default.
- Additional Information:
- Meeting items are automatically numbered in the order that they are created.
- Navigate to the Meetings tool on your Android device.
- Tap the meeting to which you want to add a business item.
- Tap New Item ().
- Tap to enter information into the following fields:
- Title: Enter a description for the new business item.
- Date: Use the calendar to set a due date for the item.
- Location: Tap to select a location for the business item.
- Private: Tap the toggle to select or deselect the business item as 'Private.'
Note: An orange toggle indicates that the item is set to 'Private.'
- Draft: Tap the toggle to select or deselect the business item as 'Draft.'
Note: An orange toggle indicates that the item is set to 'Draft.'
- Start Time: Tap to enter a start time.
- Finish Time: Tap to enter a finish time.
- Attachments: Tap to select one of the following:
- Choose File:
- Tap the hamburger (≡) button icon to select the location from which you would like to upload a file or photo.
- Tap the file or photo(s) you would like to attach.
- Choose from Procore: Tap to select an existing photo in Procore.
- Tap the Procore album from which you want to add a photo.
- Tap the photo you want to add.
- Tap OK.
- Camera: Tap to take a photo to add to the inspection.
- Position your device's camera and tap the shutter release button to capture the photo.
- Tap Next.
- Optional: Tap the markup icon () to access the markup tool bar and add shapes, lines, and text to the photo.
- Tap Done.
- Attendees: Tap to select users who will be attending the business item.
- Overview: Tap to add an overview or any additional information about the business item.
- Tap Save.