To view items associated with a location in the Locations tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above on the Punch List and Observations tool.
- If you do not have 'Admin' permissions on the tools displayed, you will also need permissions to view the specific punch items or observations.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Location tool on your Android device.
- Tap through the tree structure to find the desired location or Scan a Location QR Code.
- When you've navigated to the desired tiered location, tap Done.
- The top three observations and punch list items will appear.
- Tap an item to view it in the right pane, or click View (#) more to view all of the items in the available tools.