To create an RFI with the Locations tool from your Android device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or above on the RFI tool.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool on your Android device.
- Tap the location from which you want to create an inspection, or scan a QR code. See Scan Location QR Code in the Locations Tool (Android).
- Tap Done after selecting the location.
- Tap Create New ().
- Tap RFIs.
- Tap into the fields to enter the appropriate information.
- Tap Save.