To view the Activity Feed of an Inspection on your Android mobile device.
Monitoring the activity feed of the items in an inspection will help you keep track of who is inspecting each item and what changes are made to the inspection.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the Project level Inspections tool.
- The Activity Feed on a closed inspection is read-only.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Inspections tool.
- Tap the inspection you would like to view.
- Tap the Details sub tab to view an activity feed that displays the inspections information, changes in its status, and any attachments or comments added to the item.