To email a form from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Forms tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Forms tool from your Android mobile device.
- Tap the form that you want to email.
- Tap the vertical ellipsis (⋮).
- Tap Email .
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- To: Tap the 'To' field to select the user(s) or groups from who will receive the email.
- Cc: (Optional) Tap the 'Cc' field to include other users you want to copy on the email. You (the person sending the email) will automatically be Cc’ed on the email.
- Bcc: (Optional) Tap the 'Bcc' field to blind carbon copy other users on the email.
- Subject: The default subject will be auto-populated with the item's name. Tap the 'Subject' field to edit the subject.
- Optional Comments: Tap the 'Optional Comments' field to enter any additional comments that will appear in the body of email.
- Tap Send to email the form.