To delete a project level form from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Forms tool.
- Deleting a form will remove the file from the Forms tool list page.
- Any form templates that you delete at the Project level will not be permanently deleted from Procore; instead they will be located in the Forms tool's Recycle Bin tab. See Retrieve a Project Level Form from the Recycle Bin.
- Navigate to the Project level Forms tool from your Android mobile device.
- Tap the form that you want to delete.
- Tap the vertical ellipsis (⋮).
- Tap Delete ().
- Tap Delete in the pop-up window to confirm that you want to delete the form.
Note: This action will delete the selected form from the Project level Form's tool list page.