To publish personal drawing markups so the whole team can reference them from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
- Once you publish your markups, you can edit them. These changes will automatically be published to anyone with access to the drawing.
- 'Admin' users can edit all published markups. 'Standard' users can only edit personal and published markups that they've created.
- Published markups can be deleted by users with ‘Admin’ permissions on the Drawings tool unless granted specific permissions to delete published markups.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your Android device.
- Tap the magnifying glass() to search and filter for the drawing to which you want to publish personal markups.
- Tap the drawing.
- Tap the existing drawing markup you would like to publish or add a new markup by selecting a tool from the markup toolbar. See Markup a Drawing (Android).
- Tap Publish.
- Changes are automatically saved.