To publish personal drawing markups so the whole team can reference them from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- You can only publish your own drawing markups.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your Android device.
- Tap the magnifying glass() to search and filter for the drawing to which you want to publish personal markups.
- Tap the drawing.
- Tap the existing drawing markup you would like to publish or add a new markup by selecting a tool from the markup toolbar. See Markup a Drawing (Android).
- Tap Publish.
- Changes are automatically saved.