Also available on
To edit drawing markups once after you add it to the drawing on an Android device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
- You can edit markups on both your personal and your team's published layer. Add changes made to personal or published markups will automatically be updated on the drawing on the related layer.
- 'Admin' users can edit all published markups and their personal layers. 'Standard' users can only edit personal and published markups that they've created.
- Published markups can be deleted by users with ‘Admin’ permissions on the Drawings tool unless granted specific permissions to delete published markups.
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool on your Android device.
- Tap the drawing you want to edit markups within.
- Tap the markup you want to edit.
- After selecting a markup with the select tool, you can perform the following actions.
- Resize the item by dragging the corners of the markup to the desired size and shape.
- Link additional items by tapping Link (this option is only available on items to which you can add linked items.)
- Delete the markup by tapping the trash icon.
- Move the item to a different location by dragging the item to the desired location.