To download and view drawings from the Drawings tool with your Android mobile device.
Procore will automatically download each new drawing to the Drawings tool upon opening the application. Once the drawing is downloaded, you will have access to it even if you do not have access to the Internet or a network connection.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read only' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- You can test which drawings have been downloaded to your device already by putting your device in Airplane Mode, navigating to the Procore application, selecting Drawings from the tool list, and viewing all downloaded drawings.
- If you or another team member marks up a drawing while offline, or someone uploads a new version, your device will need to re-download the changes with an Internet or network connection in order to view the the most current information.
- To save storage space on your device, you can turn off the automatic download feature. When the automatic download feature is turned off, only drawings you tap to view will download.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your Android device.
- Navigate to the drawing you want to download. Drawings not yet downloaded to your device will be marked with a gray download icon (). Drawings that have already been downloaded to your device will be marked by a green downloaded icon ().
- Tap the drawing to view it.
Note: This action will automatically download and cache the drawing for offline use.