To upload a file to the project's Document's tool on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or above on the Documents tools.
- This feature is compatible with any app that generates or stores documents and allows file sharing, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the project's Documents tool on your Android mobile device.
- Optional: Tap the folder to which you want to upload a file.
- Tap plus ( ).
- Tap Upload File.
- Tap the hamburger (≡) button to select an app from which you want to upload a file.
Note: Selected files must be live on your device and not a cloud-based file.
- Tap the file you want to upload.
Note: This action will automatically upload and save the selected file to the project's documents tool.