To add a Call Log entry from the Project's Directory tool on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Directory tool and Daily Log tool.
- By adding a Call Log entry from the Directory, users can automatically save a call's information to the Daily Log tool's Call Log.
- Users can also manually add a Call Log entry in the Daily Log tool. See Add Call Log Entries (Android)
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool on your Android mobile device.
- Tap the user you want to call.
- Tap the phone number of the user you want to call.
- Tap Call to confirm that you want to place a phone call to the user.
- Once the call is complete, tap Save to log the call's information to the project's Call Log.
Note: This action will save the following information to the Call Log: 'Created By,' 'Call From,' 'Call To,' 'Start Time,' 'End Time,' and 'Description.'
Changes are automatically saved to the Call Log.