To copy a daily log from a previous day from your Android mobile device.
When you are building out a daily log report for a current day, you may want to copy or clone an entry from a previous day. For example, you could save time by copying the Manpower log especially if the same construction vendors or workers are on site performing work.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- You can only copy a log entry from a single day to another day. If there are multiple entries for a single day, all entries will be copied over. Copying data to/from a specified date range is currently not supported.
- You can copy one or more logs at the same time. (e.g. Manpower, Timecard, etc.)
- You can edit entries once they've been copied over.
- You can use the copy feature on all active daily logs except the Weather log because the data is dynamically being pulled from the Dark Sky service.
- The change history for the Daily Log tool will be updated to reflect these changes. The entry will also denote that the log entry was created by using the copy feature.
- Mobile: Supported on Procore's iOS and Android applications.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool from your Android mobile device.
- Tap Copy ().
- Tap the 'From' field to select the date from which you want to copy logs.
- Tap the 'To' field to select the date to which the copied log will apply.
- Tap the log(s) you want to copy.
- Tap Copy Logs.