To add an entry to the Waste Log from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day for which you want to create a new log entry.
- Tap Waste Log.
- Tap Create New ().
- Fill in the following information:
Material: Tap the Material field. Enter the type of waste that was disposed of.
Time: Indicate the time the entry happened by selecting the hour and minutes from the menu that appears.
Disposed By: Tap the Disposed By field. Select the company that disposed of the waste from the menu.
Disposal Method: Tap the Disposal Method field. Enter the method that was used to dispose of the waste.
Disposal Location: Tap the Disposal Location field. Enter the location where the waste was deposited.
Approx. Quantity: Tap the Approx. Quantity field. Enter the approximate number of items disposed in the location specified.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.