To add Timecards entries on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
Note: 'Standard' level users can only create entries for themselves.
- To add an entry, you must be marked as an employee of your company. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Timecards.
- Tap Create New ().
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
Employee: Tap the Employee field. Select the employee for whom you are entering the timecard entry. This person must be marked as an employee of the company who owns the account. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
Cost Code: Tap the Cost Code field. Select from the drop-down menu the cost code associated with the entry.
Type: Tap the Type field. Select from the menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
- Regular Time
- Company Refunded Pay
- Double Time
Billable: By default, the Billable field will be set to No. Tap Yes to indicate that the hours are billable. An orange background color indicates that option is selected.
# Hours: Tap the # Hours field. Enter the number of hours the workers from the company were on site for the day. You can also tap the + or - buttons to set the number.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.