To add Scheduled Work entries on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Scheduled Work.
- Tap Create New ().
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
Resource: Tap the Resource field. Enter the name of the resource associated with the scheduled work.
Showed: The showed button will, by default, be set to 'No.' Tap the 'Yes' to indicate that the workers did show up on the jobsite for the selected resource.
Reimbursable: The Reimbursable button will, by default, be set to 'No'. Tap 'Yes' to indicate that the work is reimbursable for the selected resource.
Workers: Tap the Workers field. Enter the amount of workers from that resource on site that day.
Hours: Tap the Hours field. Enter the amount of hours the workers were on site that day for the selected resource.
Rate: Tap the Rate field. Enter the monetary rate at which the workers on site are working.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Tap Save.