To add an entry to the Plan Revision Log from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Procore recommends that you use the Drawings tool to track plan revisions and changes to the project's drawings.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day for which you want to create a new Log entry.
- Tap the Plan Revision Log.
- Tap Create New ().
- Fill in the following information.
Revision Title: Tap the Revision Title field. Enter the revision title that appears on the plans.
Plan #: Tap the Plan # field. Enter the number that appears on the plan submitted.
Revision: Tap the Revision field. Enter the revision number that appears on the plans.
Category: Tap the Category field. Enter the category of discipline that appears in the revision.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Tap Save.