ObjectiveTo add an entry to the Call Log from an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
Users can also automatically save a call's information to Call Log from the Directory tool. See Add a Call Log Entry from the Directory (Android)
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool from your Android mobile device.
- Select a date you want to create a log for at the top of the screen by using the right and left arrows next to the date, or click the date to pull up a calendar that you can select a day from.
- Tap the Call Log.
- Tap Create New ().
- Fill in the following information.
Call From: Tap the Call From field. Enter the name of the person who called.
Call to: Tap the Call to field. Enter the name of the person who received the call.
Start Time: Tap the Start Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
End Time: Tap the End Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save to save the entry.