To access and configure settings on an Android device.
- Tap Settings () in the Procore toolbar.
Networking and Storage
To set your networking and storage preferences, choose from the following options:
- Uploads Queue: Tap to view all your pending uploads to the project.
- Upload on WiFi Only: To Tap the toggle to 'ON' next to Upload on WiFi only.
- To save photos and videos to Procore's gallery, tap the toggle to 'ON'.
- Tap Manage Storage.
This reveals an overview of your Procore app's current data usage.
Note: See also How do I manage the storage the Procore mobile app is using on my device
- To manage your data by tool, tap Delete () next to the desired tool.
- To clear all cached Procore data from your device, tap Clear All Local Data.
To set your sync preferences, choose from the following options:
- Sync on WiFi only: To only sync items in Procore when your device is connected to WiFi, tap the toggle to 'ON.'
- Sync only when device is charging: To only sync items in Procore when your device is charging, tap the toggle to 'ON.'
- Tap to Sync Permissions: Tap 'Sync Permissions' to apply any changes you made to user's permissions in the project.
Manage Push Notification Settings
Push Notifications are alerts appear on your Android mobile device's lock screen and notification center.
- Tap Preferences.
- To enable one or more of the following notifications, tap the corresponding toggle to the 'ON' position (see image below).
- RFI Reassigned: Enable this option to receive alerts when an RFI has been reassigned.
- RFI Ball in Court Shift: Enable this option to receive alerts when there is a shift in an RFI's Ball in Court field.
- Drawing Revision Published: Enable this option to receive alerts when new drawings are published.
- Note: To receive push notifications for Drawings Revisions, you must be subscribed to the Drawings log. See Subscribe to the Drawings Log
- Photo Mentions: Enable this option to receive alerts when you have been mentioned in a photo's comment.
- Photo Uploaded: Enable this option to receive alerts when a new photo is uploaded to the project's Photo's tool.
Note: To receive push notifications for Photos Uploaded, you must be subscribed to the Photos tool. See Subscribe to Photos.
Note: Once you've enabled push notifications for one or more of the above features, you will receive alerts in your Android device's notification center (see image below).
Support and Feedback
Tap one of the options below to access more support and provide feedback.
- User Guides: Tap to view tutorials, and FAQs on Procore's support site.
- Report an Issue: Tap to report an issue with Procore's app for Android.
- Rate the App: Tap to rate the Procore app for Android.
- Tap Logout to log out of Procore's mobile app.