To configure the Project level Schedule tool for Asta Powerproject integration and to upload an Asta Powerproject schedule using Procore Drive.
The Procore + Asta Powerproject integration allows users to upload one (1) Asta Powerproject schedule per Procore project. The files must be in a supported file format.
Supported File Formats
Note: An asterisk (*) denotes that the file format uses the PP file name extension.
- Easyplan 6*
- Easyplan 5*
- Easyplan 4*
- Easyplan 3*
- Easyplan 2*
- Powerproject 18.104.22.168*
- Powerproject 22.214.171.124*
- Powerproject 12*
- Powerproject 11*
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To upload a schedule, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Schedule tool.
- To view an uploaded schedule, 'Read Only' permissions on the project's Schedule tool.
- You can upload one (1) Asta Powerproject schedule per Procore project.
- Asta Powerproject schedules cannot be updated in Procore. All schedule modifications must first be updated in Asta Powerproject. Then an updated file must be uploaded to Procore.
- Ensure that the most current version of Procore Drive is installed on your computer. See "Procore Drive: Setup Guide" in the See Also section below.
Configure the Project Level Schedule Tool
Before you can upload a schedule using Procore Drive, you need to configure the Project level Schedule tool in Procore for the file type you're going to integrate with.
- Log in to Procore with an account that has 'Admin' level permissions to the Schedule tool.
- Navigate to the project's Schedule tool.
- In the right pane, click the Configure Schedule Settings link.
- Click the Schedule Settings subtab.
- From the Upload Project Schedule Files drop-down list, select 'File upload via Procore Drive.'
- At the bottom of the page, click Update.
Upload an Asta Powerproject Schedule
- Launch Procore Drive (i.e., Start > Programs > Procore Drive).
- Select your company and project from the drop-down menus.
- Navigate to the Schedule tool.
- Click Upload PP or MDB.
Note: If the project scheduling preference is current set to "Primavera Integration," click the Change to Asta Powerproject button.
- Browse your local file system and select the appropriate PP or MDB file.
- Click Open.
- Log in to Procore and verify that you can see your schedule and all of its data under your project’s Schedule tool. Use the various 'View By' options to change how the information is displayed.