The following article outlines the preferred method for uploading the project's Microsoft Project Schedule to Procore's Schedule tool. If you do not have a Windows computer, see Upload a Microsoft Project Schedule to Procore's Web Application.
To integrate a Microsoft Project schedule with a project managed in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Schedule tool.
- Supported Microsoft Project Versions:
- Additional Information:
- When you integrate an Microsoft Project schedule with its associated project in Procore, anyone with ‘Read-only’ access and above (on the project’s Schedule tool) will have read-only access your Microsoft Project schedule directly in Procore.
- Your schedule cannot be changed from Procore. (i.e. No users logged in to Procore will be able to add/delete/change any part of your schedule from Procore.) Any changes to your project schedule must be performed from Microsoft's Project Management software and reuploaded to Procore.
- You can only link a single schedule to a Procore project. When a new version of the schedule becomes available, you must remember to update the schedule in Procore.
- Make sure the most recent version of Procore Drive is installed on your computer. See Procore Drive: Setup Guide.
Procore Web Application
Before you can upload a schedule using Procore Drive, you need to configure the Schedule tool in Procore for the file type you're going to integrate with.
Note: You need 'Admin' level permissions to configure the Schedule tool.
- Navigate to the project's Schedule tool.
- Click Configure schedule settings.
- Click the Schedule Settings page.
- Under the Upload Project Schedule Files section, select 'File upload via Procore Drive.'
- At the bottom of the page, click Update.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Launch Procore Drive on your computer.
- Select your company and project from the drop-down menus.
- Select the Schedule tool.
- Click Upload.
Note: If the project scheduling preference is currently configured for a 'Primavera Integration', click the Schedule File Integration drop-down menu.
- Browse your local file system and select the appropriate Microsoft Project file (*.mpp).
- Click Open.
- Verify that you can see your schedule and all of its data under your project’s Schedule tool.