To upload photos to an album in Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the Photos tab in Procore.
- Procore Drive is the recommended option for uploading a large number of photos as opposed to uploading them in the web application.
- Multi-select items by holding down "Shift" or "Control" (Ctrl) while clicking on photos.
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the "< >" arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- To refresh the window you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Photos tab.
- On the left hand navigation window, click on the album into which you will upload photos.
- Click Upload Photos.
- Browse and select photo(s) from your computer. You may also drag and drop photos into the album's Overview window. (Note: Accepted file types for photos: .jpg, .jpeg, .pipeg, .gif, .png, .x-png, .bmp, .tif, .tiff)
- Click Open.
- Uploaded files will appear in the Overview window and will also be viewable in the web application.
- (Optional) Repeat steps above to upload more files.