To delete a project's photo album in Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the Photos tool in Procore.
- Multi-select items by holding down "Shift" or "Control" (Ctrl) while clicking on photos.
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the "< >" arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- To refresh the window you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
You may right click any photo/album in the file tree to delete it, or...
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Photos tab.
- On the left hand navigation window, click on the album or photos which you wish to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Delete album to delete the entire album and all of its photos.
- Click Delete selected photos to delete selected photos. (Note: This will delete the album off of Procore Drive and off of Procore's web application. However, you can still access deleted files in the Photos tool's "Recycle Bin" folder.)