To rename a folder in Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the Documents tab in Procore
- All folders for a specific project will be kept under a folder with your Project's name as the title. Any folder you make in Procore Drive will be a subfolder under your project's folder.
- To refresh the tool and item you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Expand or contract folders in your Procore Drive until you find the specific folder you want to rename. (Note: You may navigate through your folders on the right window or the file tree by double clicking folders and files.)
- Once you navigate to a folder or subfolder you wish to create a rename, click the orange pencil icon next to the title of the folder at the top of the right window.
- Edit or rename the existing title of the folder.
- Click anywhere in Procore Drive to save the change.