To rename a file in Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Documents tab in Procore.
- Select multiple items by holding down the "Shift" or "Control" (Ctrl) key while clicking on files.
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the "< >" arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- To refresh the window you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your internet browser.
- To refresh the tool and item you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Locate the file you wish to rename by expanding or contracting folders in the file tree of Procore Drive. (Note: You may navigate through your folders and subfolders on the right pane or use the file tree by double-clicking folders and files.)
- From the file's Overview window, click the orange pencil icon at the end of the title to edit and rename the file's title.
- Click anywhere in Procore Drive outside of this edit field to save the title changes. (Note: Anytime you see this orange pencil icon, you can click it to edit the field. For example, the "Description" section of a file.)