To download a folder from Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read-only' or above permissions on the Documents tool in Procore.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Drive is the best option for bulk downloads.
- When you download a folder from Procore Drive to your computer's local hard drive, only the files and subfolders within the immediate folder are copied.
- All folders for a specific project will be kept under a folder with your Project's name as the title.
- Any folder you make in Procore Drive will be a subfolder under your project's folder.
- To refresh the tool and item you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Expand or collapse folders in your Procore Drive until you find the specific folder you wish to download to your local computer.
Note: You may navigate through your folders on the right window or the file tree by double-clicking folders and files.
You may right click any folder in the file tree to download it, or:
- Click the Download to... button on the folder overview page.
- Specify the location on your local computer where you would like the folder (and all of its subfolders) to be copied.
Note: You may find it necessary to create a new folder on your local computer instead of selecting an existing folder.
- Click OK after you have selected where you would like the folder to appear.