Below are the notable changes to the Procore VDC Plugin.
- Feature: New Learn More button on the section box warning banner.
- Fix: Navisworks crash when viewing sheets.
- No user facing changes
- Fixed a bug where Observation Assignee and Type drop-downs weren't loading
- Feature: Support for Enter and Escape keys on forms
- Fix: Support projects with more than 10,000 Drawings or Coordination Issues
- Fix: Error when publishing a model with more than 100 viewpoints
- Fixed a bug where some Level values would not display when selecting model elements.
- Fixed a bug where the Coordination Issues list does not scroll to the correct location
- Fixed a bug where some Sherlock issues did not properly navigate to the Clash Detective
- Fixed a bug with incorrect units when Adding a Level by selection
- Fixed a bug with section box when publishing a new revision of a model
- Units for Settings and Add Level panels utilize Navisworks Display Unit
- Increase timeouts
- Fix for timeout when uploading large models
- 5GB limit when publishing models
- Autodesk 2024 Support
- Flypaper Sherlock Integration
- Priority and Trade fields now sticky
- Fix: Suppress Script Error on Login
- Save NWD viewpoint issue
- Section box warning banner should go away when section box is present