In BetaThis page details functionality that is not available in Procore's production environment. Access to the features documented here is limited to specific Procore customers who have signed the required agreement to participate in Procore's Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Beta Program. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. All information and content on this page is subject to change without any prior notice.
You can remove a custom segment from your project level budget code structure, as long as there are no budget codes using that segment on your project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can only remove a custom segment from the project level budget code structure if there are no budget codes using that segment on the project.
- You cannot remove a custom segment from the company level budget code structure.
- To learn how the company and project level budget code structures interact, see What happens to projects when I change the segment order of my company's budget code structure in WBS?
- For companies using the ERP Integrations tool: Show/Hide
- Custom Segments are NOT supported with the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click the Work Breakdown Structure link.
- In the 'Segments' table, right-click the vertical ellipsis and choose the Remove from Budget Code Structure menu option.
Procore removes the selected budget code from the project's 'Budget Code Structure' section.