In BetaThis page details functionality that is not available in Procore's production environment. Access to the features documented here is limited to specific Procore customers who have signed the required agreement to participate in Procore's Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Beta Program. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. All information and content on this page is subject to change without any prior notice.
To delete one or more sub jobs from the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) page of the project's Admin tool.
You can delete sub jobs from a project only if they have NOT been used in a budget code on the project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- For companies using the ERP Integrations tool: Show/Hide
- Custom Segments are NOT supported with the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click the Work Breakdown Structure link.
- In the 'Segments' table, click the Sub Jobs link.
- If the 'Sub Jobs' link is not visible in the 'Segments' table, see Enable Sub Jobs.
- You can delete sub jobs from a project only if they have NOT been used in a budget code on the project.
- Locate the line item that you want to delete.
- Click the vertical ellipsis and choose Delete from the Overflow menu.
- Click anywhere outside the line item to save it.
Procore displays the work 'Saved' in GREEN text.