To create an equipment entry from a T&M ticket.
You can add equipment entries when you create a T&M ticket.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the T&M Tickets tool.
- Additional Information:
- T&M Tickets in the 'Closed' status cannot be edited. To add equipment to a closed ticket, you will need to re-open it. See Close or Reopen a T&M Ticket.
- Navigate to the T&M Tickets tool.
- Click Create to add equipment to a new T&M Ticket.
Click Edit next to the T&M Ticket you want to add equipment to.
Note: Editing the 'Equipment' section on a T&M ticket that has been approved will remove the approval signature, and the ticket will need to be approved again.
- Click Select Equipment.
- Click the + Add Equipment button at the bottom of the drop-down list.
- Under 'Equipment name', type the name of the equipment you're adding.
- Under the text box, click Add.
- Complete the Equipment entry by completing the following fields:
- OPTIONAL: Description: Type any relevant information about the equipment item such as the type, equipment ID number, or delivery ID number.
- Quantity: Enter the number of hours the equipment was used.
- Click Add to complete the equipment item entry.