IMPORTANT! In order to protect the integrity of your company’s data, Procore Employees are restricted from modifying the data that clients submit in all Procore Import Templates. This restriction applies to all data modifications, including correcting typographical errors. If Procore determines that errors are present in any Procore Import Template that you submit to Procore, it will be returned to you for correction. Please note that the import process may take up to 72 hours to process.
To submit a request to Procore to bulk-import a list of submittals to the Project level Submittals tool.
If you need to add a large number of submittals to a project, it is recommended that you use the Submittal Builder in the Specifications tool. See Generate Submittals from Specifications (Submittal Builder). If you would prefer to import your submittals from a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, Procore can provide you with the required templates when you submit a request to our Procore Import Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Submittals tool.
- Ensure that you have 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Submittals tool.
- Send an email request to: email@example.com.
- A member of the Procore Import Team will provide you with the required Microsoft Excel template and instructions for your data entry.
- Continue with Import Submittals.