IMPORTANT! In order to protect the integrity of your company’s data, Procore Employees are restricted from modifying the data that clients submit in all Procore Import Templates. This restriction applies to all data modifications, including correcting typographical errors. If Procore determines that errors are present in any Procore Import Template that you submit to Procore, it will be returned to you for correction. Please note that the import process may take up to 72 hours to process.
To submit a request to Procore to bulk-import a list of submittals to the Project level Submittals tool.
If you need to add a large number of submittals to a project, it is recommended that you use the Submittal Builder in the Specifications tool. See Generate Submittals from Specifications (Submittal Builder). If you would prefer to import your submittals from a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, you can import your submittals through the Procore Imports App or submit a request to our Procore Import Team at email@example.com.
If you want to expedite the import process, perform your own submittals import using the Procore Imports App.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Submittals tool.
- Download the Microsoft Excel template: import-submittals.xlsx
- Fill out your template by following the instructions in Prepare Submittals for Import.
- Send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your email's 'Subject' line, include your project's name and ID. See How do I find the project ID?
- Attach the completed submittals import template to your email message.
- A member of the Procore Import Team will contact you once the import is complete.
- Verify the data imported is correct.