To delete a calendar item from the project's schedule.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' to the project's Schedule tool.
- Users with 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Schedule tool can create calendar items but they cannot delete them.
- You cannot delete an item that's defined in an integrated project schedule. Integrated schedules must be updated outside of Procore using the appropriate scheduling software. (e.g. Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera, etc.) See Update an Integrated Microsoft Project Schedule.
- Navigate to the project's Schedule tool.
- Find the calendar item you want to remove and click Delete.