To view user sessions reports and track user activity on the project across all tools.
The Project level User Sessions Report provides you with a summary of all the active user sessions on the Procore web application in a Procore project. You can apply filters to this report to narrow the results displayed to a specific User or Tab (a.k.a. a Procore tool). The default range for this report is seven (7) calendar days and you can use a calendar control to define the report's start date.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Reports tool.
- Additional Information:
- This report does not include data from user sessions on Procore's mobile applications.
- If you want to view a user session report for all of your company account's projects, see View the User Sessions Report for the Projects in Your Company Account.
- Navigate to your Project level Reports tool.
- Under Canned Reports, click User Sessions.
- Apply one or more filters:
- Project. Select one (1) Procore project from the list to limit the report data
- User. Select one (1) Procore user from the list to limit the report data to for the selected user.
- Tab. Select one (1) Procore tool from the list to limit the report data for the selected tool.
- For 7 days starting from. Select the start date for your seven (7) day report range.
The report includes the following information:
- Date/Time. The date and time that the user session took place.
- Project. The project that the user actions occurred.
- User. The user performing the actions.
- Tab. Which tab the user action took place.
- URL. A URL that directs you to where the user action occurred.