To view the daily log completion report for your project, which will show a consolidated report of your project's daily log to see which days have been completed and by whom.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the Project level Reports tool
'Read-only' and above on the Project level Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the Project level level Reports tool.
- Click the Create Report button.
- Click Daily Log Completion Report under the Quality & Safety section.
Note: You might need to click "Show All" to see this report.
- Click Use Template.
- You will see a report with the following information:
- Project Name: This is the project where the Daily Log completion report is pulled from.
- Date: This is the date of the daily log.
- Completed?: "Yes" indicates the the day was marked as complete. "No" indicates that the day was note marked as complete.
- Completed By: This is the user who completed the day. This will appear blank if the day was not complete.
- Completed At: This date the user completed the day. This will appear blank if the day was not complete.
- Distributed?: "Yes" indicates the the day was distributed to Daily Log subscribers. "No" indicates that the day was not distributed to Daily Log subscribers.
- Distributed By: This is the user who distributed the daily log. This will appear blank if the day was not distributed.
- Distributed At: This is the date the daily log was distributed. This will appear blank if the day was not distributed.
- Variance: This displays the difference between the actual date of the daily log vs. the date it was marked as complete. (e.g. if the daily log was filled out and completed on the same day, the variance will be 0.)
- Add a visual by clicking Add Visual.
- Add filters by clicking the Filter drop-down menu.
- Export the report as a PDF with or without visuals, an Exel spreadsheet, or a Tableau file by clicking Export and then the relevant button in the top right.