To publish a dashboard with other people in your company. See Create a Dashboard.
You can publish a dashboard so that other report admins and others can view the dashboard. When the dashboard is unpublished, only you, the creator of the dashboard, can view and edit the dashboard.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the project level Reports tool.
- The dashboard must be published before it can be shared with anyone who has Standard permissions or below.
- When you share a dashboard with a viewer, the viewer can not edit or delete the dashboard.
- The dashboard will be filtered by the viewer's permissions.
- If you are viewing a dashboard that has been shared with you, you can not yet drill into it.
- You are not yet able to add visuals from reports that have been shared with you.
- Published dashboards that you did not create can be accessed from the Reports tool under Shared Dashboards, and won't be accessible from the Home tool.
- Navigate to the project's Reports tool.
- Click the Dashboards tab.
- Click the dashboard you want to share.
- Move the toggle to Published.
- To publish the dashboard and share it with others, drag the button next to 'Unpublished' so the text reads 'Published.' Now the dashboard is available to all users who have 'Admin' level access on the Reports tool.
- If you want to share the dashboard with any users who do not have 'Admin' level access on the reports, you can add them in the field below. All users listed will receive a notification email that they have been given access to the dashboard.
- Click Save to publish the dashboard to these users.