Add a visual to a project's custom report once you've created the custom report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project level Reports tool and 'Admin' level permissions on the tool that is being reported on.
- You cannot yet export or distribute a visual view of a report.
- Navigate to the project's Reports tool.
- Click the name of the report you want to add a visual to.
- Click the + Add Visual button under the title of the report.
- Select the data for the column in your visual by selecting one of the options from the Select Column... drop-down menu. You will only see column options for the tool you have selected below.
- Click one of the following three visual options:
- Bar Graph
- Pie Graph
- Line Graph
- Click Save to save your visual to the report.